Happy New Year from BUGTRAQ and Security Focus

From: Elias Levy (aleph1at_private)
Date: Sat Jan 01 2000 - 01:16:21 PST

      Myself and the rest of the folks at SecurityFocus.com would like to
    wish you a happy new year. I hope BUGTRAQ, the SecurityFocus.com
    website and other mailing lists we host have been useful to you this past
    year. Just like in years past we continue to grow at a fast rate.
    BUGTRAQ has now over thirty eight thousand subscribers. Twelve thousand
    more than last year.

      We hope this new year will allow us to bring you new and exciting
    things in the area of information security. Cheers and happy new year.

    --
    Elias Levy
    Security Focus