secure-programs howto

From: Signal 11 (signal11at_private)
Date: Sun Jan 09 2000 - 10:08:18 PST

    http://dwheeler.com/secure-programs/Secure-Programs-HOWTO.html

    I thought this link might be useful to forward to the list -
    I haven't seen it posted lately and it covers alot of issues bugtraq
    talks about - like buffer overflows and how StackGuard and company
    works.  I thought it was worth forwarding on for /any/ C++ programmer.
    It's not detailed, but it gives you some thoughts on what to keep
    an eye out for.  Details, of course, come from reading /this/ list. =)

    --
    Signal 11, BOFH to the UF list and malign.net
    Save the whales!  Trade them for valuable prizes.