Administrivia: ORBS

From: Elias Levy (aleph1at_private)
Date: Wed Jan 12 2000 - 11:09:22 PST

    It seems the folks at ORBS (orbs.org) have decided that since our mail
    server its hosted of above.net, and above.net is filtering their
    probes since they claim they are a DoS, ORBS is adding any mail servers
    connected via above.net (including ours) to their spam relaying list,
    regardless that our servers have never perform relaying functions.
    I've emailed them but so far they have not responded. You may wish
    to email them (orbsat_private) and voice your dissatisfaction.
    Of curse if our email to you is being blocked by ORBS then you will
    probably not receive this message ;-)

    --
    Elias Levy
    Security Focus