connlogd update

From: Alec Kosky (alecat_private)
Date: Wed Jan 19 2000 - 18:25:00 PST

    Howdy All,
       Thanks to everyone for the interest in the TCP & UDP connection logger
    that I wrote (connlogd). I've finally setup an anonymous FTP server on my
    machine, so you can get the latest version without having to email me for a
    copy. Here's where you can always find the latest version:

    ftp://serpentor.dakotacom.net/connlogd.tar.gz

    To everyone that received a copy via email this afternoon, please note
    that the version on the FTP server has a few changes - slightly better
    documentation and a fix for a niggling problem that I'd been experiencing
    on Solaris. If you have any questions or comments, please let me know.

    --Alec Kosky--
    alecat_private