Re: Nortel Contivity Vulnerability: typo

From: John Duksta (jdukstaat_private)
Date: Tue Jan 25 2000 - 07:37:27 PST

    foo wrote:
    > Small typo in my posting. The version of the vxworks package
    > I tested this on was 2_50.91., not 2.6.

    For the sake of everyone's edification... This version number is
    not the release version of the VxWorks OS that Nortel is running
    on the Contivity. This is Nortel's release number of the Contivity
    software running on top of the VxWorks OS.

    The version referred to is Release 2.50, Build 91 (GA).

    -john