How to Write Secure Code

From: B Potter (gdeadat_private)
Date: Wed Mar 01 2000 - 16:51:48 PST

    Howdy,
    In the process of writing and auditing our code, we've become increasingly
    upset at the lack of documentation about writing secure code. To try and
    fix that, and hopefully make your life easier in the process, we've
    compiled a list of resources we've stumbled across. You can find it at
    http://www.shmoo.com/securecode/    A similar list was posted to bugtraq a
    few years ago, and this basically and updated/expanded version of that
    list.

    If you know of anything else that we should add, please let me know.
    Thanks

    bruce
    the shmoo group
    http://www.shmoo.com/