Re: lynx - someone is deaf and blind ;)

From: Kris Kennaway (krisat_private)
Date: Sat Mar 04 2000 - 22:09:06 PST

    On Sun, 27 Feb 2000, Michal Zalewski wrote:

    > extremely long URLs. I'm not going to give more examples here, as I'm
    > afraid I might miss one or two that won't be fixed - developers, use your
    > head, take a look at the code and fix every suspected piece of code, not
    > only already published / described bugs.

    I have just disabled the lynx port/package in FreeBSD. We won't be
    shipping it in FreeBSD 4.0, or until this gets addressed. It's a shame
    because it's such a popular and useful tool, but the risk to users is just
    too great.

    Thanks for notifying the world of these problems :)

    Kris Kennaway

    ----
        -- Charles Forsythe <forsytheat_private>