Windows 2000 .printer remote overflow - webexplt.pl problem!

From: Crussaider (crussaiderat_private)
Date: Sun May 06 2001 - 04:35:53 PDT

            Hi all!!

            I tried all 3 exploit's that can be found.
            First what I did is trying webexplt.pl which reported
            IIS servers vulnerable.

            After that I tried iishack2000 which did place eeye's txt
            file in C:\

            Than I tried jill with nc and it worked so I got reverse cmd shell.
            Well, I had to make a little modification to jill.c source.

            All this stuff I tried from linux and windows environment. For
            windows I made *.exe files with cygwin.

            After I patched servers, webexplt.pl was still reporting
            servers vulnerable but I was unable to place eeye's txt file on the
            server via iishack2000 and I was unable to get reverse cmd shell
            via jill. Nether from linux or windows.

            My question is did anyone had same experience?

            Thnx in advance.

                    Best regards.