Re: Webmin Doesn't Clean Env (root exploit)

From: Eugene Tsyrklevich (eugeneat_private)
Date: Mon May 28 2001 - 12:43:13 PDT

    I have also found several security bugs in the older webmin releases (< 0.82).
    If you are still running an older version, you are _strongly_ recommended to
    upgrade. Some of the bugs found included execution of arbitrary commands
    and arbitrary directory traversals. The bugs were fixed in webmin 0.82.

    eugene