Re: Vulnerability in Oracle E-Business Suite Release 11i Applications Desktop Integrator

From: Oracle Security Alerts (secalert_usat_private)
Date: Thu May 31 2001 - 16:28:47 PDT

    necessary and with the server security feature turned fully on, you would also
    need to supply a pass-key associated with the machine from which you were
    attempting to make the connection. This is intended to prevent access by
    compromised code or malicious DLLs. Supported Oracle customers should go to
    Metalink for more details and patch availability.

    Regards,
    Oracle Security Alerts