[PkC] TIAtunnel 0.9alpha3 released

From: recidjvo (recidjvoat_private)
Date: Mon Jun 11 2001 - 00:36:46 PDT

    [PKC] SECURITY FIX for TIAtunnel 0.9alpha2 and earlier

    All users of tiatunnel-0.9alpha2 or earlier must upgrade to alpha3 to fix a
    buffer overflow found by qitest1.

    Alpha3 version is available on:
    http://tiatunnel.pkcrew.org/
    http://tiatunnel.sourceforge.net/

    Although qitest1 didn't follow standard procedures and got rid of my work in
    his advisory, please forgive him, I know he's a potential good guy even if
    he started in a bad way.

    I remember that's an alpha version, and it's not stable yet: I released it
    so anyone that wants to help me can read the code.

    As soon as I can, I'll release a stable version of TIAtunnel.

    Sorry for the bug.

    Regards
    t.R.
     --