Re: Mac OS X - Apache & Case Insensitive Filesystems

From: Peter Bierman (biermanat_private)
Date: Thu Jun 14 2001 - 18:44:30 PDT

    At 7:53 PM +0200 6/10/01, Stefan Arentz wrote:
    >Preferred solution:
    >
    >  Modification to Apache so that it does a check for the 'real'
    >  filename. This probably needs some support from the underlying
    >  operating system.
    >
    >  Or Apple should submit their HFS+ patches to the Apache Software
    >  Foundation or install the mod_hfs_apple.so module on OS X Client.

    From darwin-developmentat_private:

    The source code for the following software components which shipped with
    Mac OS X Server 10.0 is available from
    http://www.opensource.apple.com/projects/darwin/darwinserver/

    MySQL 3.23.32
    Samba 2.0.8
    Tomcat 3.1
    ApacheModules
       - mod_auth_apple
       - mod_hfs_apple
       - mod_macbinary_apple
       - mod_sherlock_apple

    (I had nothing to do with the above, I'm only forwarding the info.)
    -pmb