Re: The Dangers of Allowing Users to Post Images

From: Travis Siegel (tsiegelat_private)
Date: Sun Jun 24 2001 - 12:29:27 PDT

    Interestingly enough, I don't know if it's because it handles links
    differently or what, but lynx doesn't treat these as clickable links.
    Normally when encountering a mailto link it allows you to click on it to
    email.  Because this is imbedded in an src tag though probably makes it
    ignore it.  All I get on the screen is a couple hundred crash words and
    that's it. :)
    Guess there is something to be said for text-based browsers after all.