Re: MacOSX 10.0.X Permissions uncorrectly set

From: Guillaume Rischard (sfocusat_private)
Date: Thu Jun 28 2001 - 02:41:24 PDT

    Same here - /Users/stereo/Desktop is chmod 700 on OSX 10.0.4, both
    Server and "Standalone". The template for new user directories is stored
    at:
    /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Admin.framework/Resources/English.lproj/
    user.gnutar. You might want to check if the template's permissions are
    set correctly.

    Hope this helps :)

    Guillaume