Re: Nfuse reveals full path

From: rjmitchellat_private
Date: Mon Jul 02 2001 - 04:15:31 PDT

    Greetings,

    What version of NFuse are you running? I tested this with version 1.51 and here
    is the error I saw:

    There was an error:
    This operation requires user credentials to be specified. The following session
    field was not set: NFUSE_USER

    As you can see, no revealing of the path.

    Regards,

    - Rick Mitchell
    Systems Engineer
    Columbia Gas Transmission

    sweenat_private on 07/02/2001 06:19:51 AM
    Please respond to sweenat_private