RE: Two birds with one worm

From: Berger, Randy (rbergerat_private)
Date: Fri Jul 20 2001 - 09:27:35 PDT

    I can verify an issue with HP JetDirect as well.  We have two HP LaserJet
    4000N printers that started doing the exact same thing yesterday, the
    printer itself crashes, dumping a page of exception data from the card and
    freezing with an "EIO 2 ERROR" message.  I see no information (yet) on the
    HP web site regarding any connection to the Code Red Worm.  Anybody heard
    anything different?

    Randall Berger '91
    Systems Analyst
    Department of Student Financial Aid