SimpleServer:WWW Command Execution Vulnerability Exploit Code Released

From: Thran . (thran60at_private)
Date: Fri Jul 27 2001 - 03:42:05 PDT

    I coded an exploit for the SimpleServer Command Execution Vulnerability
    found earlier. It uploads a trojan and executes it.
    Regards,
    thran,
    www.cdlni.com

    <HTML>
    <Body>
    "#0000FF"><B>John</B></font>
    <BR><font face="comic sans,helvetica,arial" size=1 color= "#871F78"><B><I>So
    we row on, boats against the current.</I> --F. Scott Fitzgerald</B></font>
    </Body>
    </HTML>