Re: bug w2k

From: Ovidiu Muntean (oviat_private)
Date: Sat Jul 28 2001 - 08:22:24 PDT

    Yes, it worked for me too. But not only by pinging a host. You can use
    'netstat' too. I think can be used any application that don't handle the
    <F7> and <ENTER> keys. The reboot occurres when application finished and
    Windows tries to reopen it, according to the cmd window's input buffer
    (F7 opens an history menu then ENTER executes the last command).

    ovidiu