RE: bug w2k

From: Steven Evans (steveat_private)
Date: Sun Jul 29 2001 - 00:16:33 PDT

    To me this looks like a bug that crashes the ntvdm, then corrupts the stack
    until windows eventually dies with a "windows subsystem failure".  Which was
    the error message when I ran it on my acer laptop.

    The reason the other computers reboot is because of an option set in
    System/Advanced/Startup and Recovery/Automatically Reboot.

    Cheers,
    Steve