Trend Micro InterScan VirusWall - AV control bypass

From: pajaat_private
Date: Thu Aug 02 2001 - 10:08:31 PDT

    There is certain possibility of bypassing ISVW AV control.
    Affected version: 3.51 build 1321 for Windows NT (both CVP and
    Standard Ed.) TM released the patch, but it is not directly
    listed at patches download page.

    http://solutionbank.antivirus.com/solutions/solutionDetail.asp?solutionId=9756

    Actualy there were seen Sircams passing thru the ISVW at some
    sites, so it really works.

    --
    Pavel Sestak
    p6at_private

    What we see now is like dimmed image in the mirror. Then we shall
    see face to face.
                                           -- "Major" Motoko Kusanagi