Outlook 2000 Rich Text information disclosure

From: Dmitriy Kropivnitskiy (dkropivnitskiyat_private)
Date: Thu Aug 02 2001 - 10:22:16 PDT

    I am not sure if this was posted earlier, but Outlook 2000
    Rich Text messages seem to contain full path to user's
    mail box. Admittedly this is not much, but since by default
    Outlook creates it's mailbox in the profile directory, I might get
    the username and possibly OS version
    (C:\WINNT\Profiles\johns\<blahblah>\mailbox.pst for example )