Web "bug" workarounds

From: Brian Ballsun-Stanton (brianat_private)
Date: Sun Aug 19 2001 - 17:01:18 PDT

    I just read a message suggestiong Zone Alarm, I've got a slightly more
    elegant solution. My personal firewall (Atguard) can filter ports by
    program. Simply set a rule up that denies all ports save 80 from msinn
    (or your e-mail client) this should solve the problem. Slightly more
    specific, and stops things sending e-mail that you don't know about.

    -Brian