Re: Multiple-Vendor-FTP-Vuln. (old?)

From: skip (skipat_private)
Date: Mon Aug 20 2001 - 13:35:54 PDT

    I just tested on Slackware 8 running ProFTPD Version 1.2.1
    and no bug... or at least I received the directory listings and no
    great CPU load was seen nor did my system hang. Tested via
    localhost and a remote host.
    ----
    - skip
    ----
    - p.s. we sincerely apologize to all platypus enthusiasts out
    - there who are offended by that thoughtless comment about
    - the platypi. we love the noble platypus, and it is not our
    - intention to slight these stupid creatures in any way.
    ----