RE: OWA over ssl shutting down IIS

From: Mihai PETROV (mihai.petrovat_private)
Date: Thu Aug 23 2001 - 10:44:26 PDT

    After further testing, the result is the same: HTTP500 ONLY from that
    browser window. On other machines or other browser on same machine works
    fine.

    Scenario:

    1. Log on to OWA with that weird string (other to test).
    2. Get response from server: bad CGI or HTTP-500
    3. Restart IIS (it is still working thouch) - HTTP-500
    4. restart server ( panic?) - HTTP 500

    3a. Use Netscape - Works
    3b. Use other machine - Works
    3c. Close all IE windows and open again - Works

    Config: NT4 SP6 w/0 Rollup Package (SP7). IIS fully patched w/ SSL 128 bits.
    Exchange 5.5 SP4 only for OWA (emtpty IS).

    Mihai