lotus domino server 5.08 is very gabby

From: Frank.Boldewinat_private
Date: Tue Sep 18 2001 - 23:47:40 PDT

    maybe this is nothing new, but when i looked at some
    html raw headers after i surfed to a lotus domino 5.08 webserver,
    he tells me the following information :

    Lotus-Domino (Release 5.0.8 - June 18, 2001 on AIX)

    and further a request like this :

    GET //////////// HTTP/1.0

    gives me the internal ip-address, if the firewall or the router does NAT :

    HREF="http://10.65.59.30/

    So now, is it possible to suppress these informations ?
    What i'm searching for, is a switch like ServerTokens on
    Apache Servers in the httpd.conf

    As there is no source for this server available, the only idea i have,
    is to patch the binary.

    Every other good idea is welcome.

    cheers

    Frank