RE: results of semi-automatic source code audit

From: Matt Block (blockdevat_private)
Date: Wed Oct 03 2001 - 12:14:32 PDT

    Better still is to put your included files outside of the
    DocumentRoot.  The include() function won't care (that is,
    include('/thefile.inc') includes the file 'thefile.inc' from
    the root directory of the filesystem, not from the DocumentRoot).
    It is usually possible to do this, even on the most braindead
    of providers.

      -- Matt