Re: Sun Security Bulletin #00208

From: Avery Buffington (averyat_private)
Date: Wed Oct 24 2001 - 10:33:43 PDT

    If I'm reading the advisory correctly this appears to only effect a sun
    box using the VM in a "workstation" type environment where a rogue
    applet could grab the contents (if any) from the clipboard, correct?  If
    the VM is not being used in conjunction with a browser and/or window
    manager there is little to no harm in this bug, right??

    -avery

    --
    Avery Buffington

    "Let's call it an accidental feature." --Larry Wall