UPDATED: Cisco SSH Advisory

From: Damir Rajnovic (gausat_private)
Date: Tue Nov 13 2001 - 04:53:41 PST

    Hello,

    Normally, we do not announce advisory update but since we received
    a few queries about SSH in our products I think that this
    update deserves an announce.

    We updated SSH advisory at
    http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/707/SSH-multiple-pub.html

    The change is to point out that we are not vulnerable to deattack()
    exploit. This means that we have not made an implementation
    error described in VU#945216 (http://www.kb.cert.org/vuls/id/945216).

    Regards,

    Gaus
    Damir Rajnovic <psirtat_private>, PSIRT Incident Manager, Cisco Systems
    <http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/707/sec_incident_response.shtml>
    Phone: +44 7715 546 033
    4 The Square, Stockley Park, Uxbridge, MIDDLESEX UB11 1BN, GB
    There is no insolvable problems. Question remains: can you
    accept the solution?