Update on NMRC's Valicert Advisory

From: Information Anarchy 2K01 (advisoriesat_private)
Date: Wed Dec 05 2001 - 05:32:07 PST

    As stated in the original Valicert advisory released 04Dec2001
    (http://www.nmrc.org/advise/valicert1.txt), Valicert's response to us with
    a proprietary and confidential version of their advisory was not quoted
    from. However, a slightly edited version of this document appeared on
    their web site yesterday (ignore the November 28 date, that was the day
    we saw a version of it):

      http://www.valicert.com/support/security_advisory_eva.html

    We updated our advisory online with a note regarding this. Valicert's
    advisory includes details on version information and how to obtain fixes.
    Odd how *we* are the ones making this known. Ah well.