Re: PGP Plugin for Outlook can send unencrypted messages

From: wcne (webmaster@wireless-ce.com)
Date: Tue Dec 25 2001 - 22:34:38 PST

    Some active mouse implementations can really make this a problem, as the
    focus will follow whatever the mouse rolls over.  The problem can also
    happen when using the tray icon to encrypt & sign the current window.  I've
    seen it since pgp version 6.5.1, and in windows 95, 98, ME, 2000.

    I work-around by using the tray icon rather than the plugin for Outlook
    Express for encryption.  I can see the message encrypted that way.