audiogalaxy...little problem....

From: josx (jdibiaseat_private)
Date: Mon Dec 31 2001 - 19:00:30 PST

    I am Josx  From buenos aires, argentina....

    I want to report a bug an audiogalaxy.com.
    AudioGalaxy is using php script that read url submitted and then
    separate different things like address,script,port whatever. They dont
    code very well, that why we can see source code of php files.
    We can only see source of one per directory ( i think the default one)
    For check this try:

    http://www.audiogalaxy.com/./
    this show us source code of home page....

    http://www.audiogalaxy.com/./list/
    this show us source of default file in list directory

    we can do this for all the directories in their application....