RE: remote memory reading through tcp/icmp

From: Michael Wojcik (Michael.Wojcikat_private)
Date: Tue Jan 22 2002 - 14:20:13 PST

    Indeed, this is a requirement of Orange Book C2 security (the "Object Reuse"
    requirement).  I realize the Rainbow Series is more or less passe, but the
    point is this is a long-standing security principle.

    Michael Wojcik
    Principal Software Systems Developer, Micro Focus
    Department of English, Miami University