Long Path Exploit on NTFS

From: Mark Ng (hostmasterat_private)
Date: Wed Feb 06 2002 - 08:52:41 PST

    With regards to the virus checking and long paths problem, when the topic
    originally came up, I tested Trend Officescan against this problem.  It is
    vulnerable.  Trend have confirmed to me that the problem will be fixed in
    version 5.5 , and I am awaiting a confirmed date from them as to when it
    will be available.

    Regards,

    Mark Ng