RE: MSN contact list disclosure

From: Geoff Sweet (gsweetat_private)
Date: Fri Feb 08 2002 - 15:10:05 PST

    I can confirm this.  Recently I registered a hotmail account, and when I
    logged onto MSN Messenger the first time it was loaded with contacts!  A
    couple of which began conversing with me at logon.  At the time (about 8
    weeks ago), I contacted Microsoft to let them know that this had happened.
    At this point I have not heard back from them either.

    Geoff Sweet
    World Vision - Federal Way