Cgisecurity.com Paper #5: Fingerprinting Port 80 Attacks: A look into web server, and web application attack signatures: Part Two

From: zeno (zenoat_private)
Date: Mon Mar 11 2002 - 05:45:33 PST

     Hello,

     After writing this paper in my spare time for months I have finally
     finished the follow-up to "Fingerprinting Port80 Attacks".

     Part 2 covers characters missed in the first along with additional
     information that proves useful when dealing with port80 related attacks.

     This paper is meant for newbies/intermediate people, and may be review
     for some people.

     Because of the filesize I have decided to include a link to this paper.
     I have created both text and html formats for easier reading.

     www.cgisecurity.com/papers/
     http://www.cgisecurity.net/papers/fingerprinting-2.txt
     http://www.cgisecurity.net/papers/fingerprinting-2.html

     Comments, Suggestions, Flames welcome.

     - zenoat_private

     PS: Many people translated my first paper into various languages. If you can translate
     this into a language other then english , email me please.