Re: PostNuke Bugged

From: Scott (rootkiddat_private)
Date: Fri Mar 22 2002 - 15:41:33 PST

    Hi,

     Rootkidd seem to have made a mistake, excuse
    haste in post, the version should have been .7.0.3
    rather than 7.0.3   ;)  Decimalisation was not my
    strongest point.

     An update to this post, it seems that even their
    newer .7.10 version is vulnerable to css and csrf
    bugs in some manner or another, a mere
    manipulation of the URL post is all that is needed.

     There are a few more similar site module posts to
    make which will come after the developers have
    contacted or had a reasonable time to fix.

    -rootkidd
    Read, Learn, Share the knowledge