RE: More Office XP problems

From: Paul Schmehl (paulsat_private)
Date: Fri Apr 05 2002 - 15:35:36 PST

    The default editor for Outlook XP (2002) is Word *if*
    Office is installed.  (I don't know if it is if Office
    isn't installed.)  Default "sending type" is RTF.
    {{shudder}}

    --On Thursday, April 04, 2002 10:53 PM -0800 Leonard Chung

    Paul Schmehl (paulsat_private)
    Supervisor of Support Services
    The University of Texas at Dallas
    AVIEN Founding Member