SOAP::Lite hole

From: quentynat_private
Date: Thu Apr 11 2002 - 08:00:17 PDT

    I have searched through the archives and don't see anything about this

    http://use.perl.org/articles/02/04/09/000212.shtml?tid=5

    looks like quite a serious hole in SOAP::Lite

    looks like it was announced http://www.phrack.com/show.php?p=58&a=9 a
    while ago and then in the link above on the 08.04.02

    --- note to moderator ----

    I am not the discoverer (or linked in any way), just thought it looked
    quite serious and had not had much attention.

    googling for

    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=free+SOAP+services

    shows loads of publicly available SOAP services

    if this is not bugtraqable could you fwd it to Blue Boar ?

    --
    Quentyn Taylor