About: Using the backbutton in IE is dangerous

From: Andreas Sandblad (sandbladat_private)
Date: Mon Apr 15 2002 - 10:54:36 PDT

    Dear Bugtraq readers,

    it seems like A LOT of mailscanners treated my post with the subject:
    "Using the backbutton in IE is dangerous"
    as a virus and rejected it. In case you didn't receive it you can read it
    online at Bugtraq's archive:
    http://online.securityfocus.com/archive/1/267561

    The most common virus alert message I receieved was:
    "Antigen for Exchange found Unknown infected with VIRUS= Exploit-CodeBase
    (NAI) virus.
    The file is currently Removed.  The message, "Using the backbutton in IE
    is dangerous",
    was sent from Andreas Sandblad and was discovered..."

    Sincerely,
    Andreas Sandblad

    --
        _     _