RE: Ability to read buddy list of AIM users

From: emannat_private
Date: Mon Apr 15 2002 - 10:09:40 PDT

    I think this depends on the version of AIM and if it is an upgrade install
    or clean install.  I've been using AIM on my Win2K Machine at home for 2
    years now and it still contunues to use \winnt\aim95 directory.

    The newer versions may have taken to using the \documents and settings\
    locations, but if you are upgrading from older versions that did not, it
    still continues to use \winnt\aim95\