De-anonymizer

From: Berend-Jan Wever (skylinedat_private)
Date: Tue Apr 23 2002 - 03:26:12 PDT

    I have "hacked" my way out of anonymizer with Cross-site
    scripting:
    http://anon.free.anonymizer.com/http://spoor12.edup.tudelft.
    nl/SkyLined/docs/de_anonymizer.labs.html

    It uses a <SCRIPT> tag without a closing </SCRIPT> tag to
    fool anonymizer into allowing an onError event to pass
    filters. This allows me to execute javascript with obvious
    security breaches.

    Anonymizer was informed of the situation.

    Kind regards,

    Berend-Jan Wever
    http://spoor12.edup.tudelft.nl