Re: Logitech Keyboard Insecurity

From: big bon (vulndevat_private)
Date: Fri May 03 2002 - 07:01:54 PDT

    Compaq had this problem with their one touch software that was released with
    the new version of the computer ipaq desktops (legacy free).  They
    recommended upgrading to the newest software ver to fix the problem (which
    it did). But why did my new ipaq desktop ship with old software? They
    couldnt answer that.