Re: MS02-023 does not patch actual issue!

From: .-=D3FC0N/=-. (larry@the-pentagon.com)
Date: Thu May 16 2002 - 08:46:18 PDT

    Hello,

    I was unable to run the demonstration code on
    http://sec.greymagic.com/adv/gm001-ax/.

    I get the following error:

    "An error has occurred in this dialog."

    "Error: 23
    `window.dialogArguments.document' is null or not an object.

    I am running Windows XP Professional 32bit with the latest patches.

    Regards,

    <snip>

    We hope that Microsoft fixes the actual issue this time, and not just the
    resource file.

    Regards,
    	- GMS.