RE: Tiny Software and Sygate contact

From: Seth Knox (seth.knoxat_private)
Date: Thu Jul 11 2002 - 14:00:41 PDT

    Jonas,

    I would be happy to review any advisories concerning Sygate Personal
    Firewall or Sygate Secure Enterprise and take appropriate actions. In the
    past, we have acted based on information provided by bugtraq subscribers to
    improve the security functionality of Sygate products. We welcome any
    comments or questions from the infosec community.

    Regards,

    Seth Knox
    Product Manager
    Sygate Technologies