Remote ICQ Sound Desactivation

From: xLaNT (xLaNTat_private)
Date: Mon Jul 15 2002 - 13:43:12 PDT

    It's possible to disable someone's ICQ sounds using this HTML code :

                 <IFRAME src="blank.scm"></iframe>

    blank.scm is joined to the mail...
    It's a sound scheme without any sound.

    That's all folks :)

    Work with ICQ 2002a build #3727
    I'm sure it's possible to crash ICQ using strange ASCII chars, but I haven't
    tried yet...

    Bye

    xLaNTat_private
    Spécial coucou à HZV - Swiss Power !
    "Un proverbe chinois dit que lorsqu'on a rien à dire d'interessant on cite
    généralement un proverbe chinois."