ANNOUNCING: Debian GNU/Linux 3.0

From: martin f krafft (madduckat_private)
Date: Fri Jul 19 2002 - 16:13:48 PDT

    We wouldn't want to keep this from your eyes, and while this isn't
    a vulnerability, I am sure it will interest quite a few. It is, after
    all, security related and long awaited...

      http://www.debian.org/News/2002/20020719

    Thank you, Debian!!!

    (Wondering if the moderators will let this pass...)

      \____ echo mailto: !#^."<*>"|tr "<*> mailto:" net@madduck

    a c programmer asked whether computers have buddha's nature.
    as the answer, the master did "rm -rf" on the programmer's home
    directory. and then the c programmer became enlightened...