[Full-Disclosure] JanaWeb

From: Matthew Murphy (mattmurphyat_private)
Date: Mon Aug 05 2002 - 18:42:05 PDT

    It appears as though I stumbled upon 3APAPA's findings with the
    buffer overflow in JanaWeb.  I think that proves pretty conclusively
    that the bugs haven't been fixed...

     information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and
     is protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient, you
     should delete this message and are hereby notified that any
     disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking
     of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited.