ShadowCon 2002

From: Sharla Warren (Sharlaat_private)
Date: Fri Sep 20 2002 - 07:37:01 PDT

    Sharpen your information assurance awareness and skills and knowledge at
    NSWC Dahlgren's ShadowCon 2002.

    Thursday, October 17, 2002
    NSWC Dahlgren, VA

    This annual conference and exposition is developed by the Information
    Systems Security Office at NSWC Dahlgren to provide informative
    presentations and access to information assurance exhibitors.  Each year we
    coordinate an impressive list of highly skilled experts in the field of
    information assurance.  The program is developed by the government and it is
    offered at no charge to all IT managers & personnel who are U.S. citizens
    and wish to broaden their horizons regarding the latest information
    assurance issues and solutions.

    Conference Topics will Include:
      a.. Network Security Monitoring
      b.. Securing Wireless Technology
      c.. Fighting Cybercrime Before it Happens
      d.. Risk Assessment
    KEYNOTE:  Alan Paller, Director of Research, SANS Institute

    Additional presenters from Virginia Tech, SAIC, and Integrated Data Systems

    EXPOSITION:  30 Vendors will exhibit their solutions in an interactive
    environment

    LOCATION:
    Naval Surface Warfare Center Dahlgren
    JD's Training Center - Building 216
    Dahlgren, VA 22448-5100

    DATE:  Thursday, October 17, 2002
    TIME:  9:00 - 3:00
    COST:  No charge to attend

    REGISTRATION & INFORMATION:  visit www.TechnologyForums.com/shadowcon.htm

    Note:  We only have 200 seats available so act quickly to confirm your space
    and avoid the waitlist.

    If you have any questions please call Sharla Warren at 703-536-5372.