SECURITY.NNOV: ikonboard 3.1.1 CSS

From: 3APA3A (3APA3Aat_private)
Date: Fri Oct 04 2002 - 07:48:00 PDT

    Dear bugtraq@,

      Ikonboard  CSS bug via [IMG] tag was reported long time ago for 3.0.x.

      The  only  change  in  Ikonboard  3.1.1  (at  least on sending private
      messages)  is  it  checks  URL  extension  to  be  .gif  or  .jpg,  so
      [IMG]javascript:alert(document.cookie).gif[/IMG]      still      works
      perfectly....

      Sorry if it was already reported, I didn't bothered to check it.

    --
    http://www.security.nnov.ru
             /\_/\
                        |/
    You know my name - look up my number (The Beatles)